We are here to help you find the best, and cheapest, Mini RC Helicopter Sites that are on the market today. We have done the homework, helping you save time and money when you need to find a web Mini RC Helicopter- simply consult our chart below that compares top web Mini RC Helicopter to help make your decision easy

Spinmaster Air Hogs Havoc Heli (Colors May Vary)

Spinmaster Air Hogs Havoc Heli (Colors May Vary)
I bought this after reading the other positive reviews, and it has surpassed my expectations. This is my first RC helicopter/anything except cars, and it is amazing. It is extremely durable, flies for over 10 minutes on a charge, and easy to control after a little practice. The controls are very sensitive, and since it is so light, it is effected by tiny breezes and movements, but I believe the challenge adds to the fun. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive, really fun RC helicopter. more details